Google Update Analysis
Here are some great resources to help you determine if you have been affected by a Google update:
Here are some great resources for learning about SEO:
- The Short Cutts – basically every video Matt Cutts has ever done described, briefly.
- The PDF Effect – this is a test we are currently running, more to follow.
- GT Metrix – a fast website is a ranking factor, and it will improve your conversion rate
- Searchmetrics – a great place to track changes in a websites search visibility over time, particularly useful for competitor research
- Ahrefs – a great place to do some competitive link research, although for your own links I’d recommend Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Webmaster Tools – first port of call really
- AuthorityLabs – a good rank checker, keep an eye on your rankings.
- Google AdWords Keyword Tool – soon to be replaced by Google Keyword Planner, please ensure you only tick “exact match”
Want to learn more about SEO? Sign up to our email newsletter: